This section provides the resume of Emma Levillair,
studies, experiences, approach and a little bit of knowledge about the psychologist herself.
I propose different types of therapies & Consultations depending on the situation : therapy with children, adolescents, family therapy, group therapy, parenting help.
In addition to conventional therapies adapted to the given patient (child, adolescent, family), I practice group therapy. My group therapy is always planned around a creative medium : through play, psychodrama, writing, urban music …
They are suggested to patients by the psychologist to support, enrich, or unlock a therapeutic situation. The groups are prepared according to the problems of each person, and can be in practice : individual (focused on one patient) or groupal (patients work together with a psychologist).
About « Me »
I didn’t start my life with Psychology, I first studied Theater & Film. My studies allowed me to travel from Paris to New York. Being more interested in the study of the characters than by their incarnation, I decided to continue my studies by focusing my aim in psychology.
I have a diploma “Master” in Clinical Psychology from the University Paris-Diderot a place that celebrates psychoanalysis past & modern. This training lays the foundation of my practice in an analytical orientation, including the unconscious both individual and collective, and the human capacity to transform.
I take into account the uniqueness of each person, each family, each child to improve my therapeutic work with them and to find the best method. I propose a wide variety of practices.
- Clinical Psychology Degree analytical orientation – Paris Diderot University
- Master 1 & 2 clinical psychology, child and adolescent specialty – Paris Diderot University
- Two Degrees in Theater, International Curriculum (USA & France)
- Tests : projectives, personality & psychometric
- Practice of individual analytical psychodrama
- Practice of Play Therapy
No. ADELI 759360308
- Play Therapy : children, CMPP-MGEN Vaugirard
- Analytic Psychodrama : children with hearing impairment, APAJH les Guiblets
- Psychiatric Unit E / F: adults, Sainte-Anne
- Analytic Psychodrama: children / adolescents, Pitie-Salpetriere
- Co-Founder; Association “Le Grand Bestiaire”
- Professor of English and French, children with issues towards bilingualism
- Teacher in writing technique : group, finding your voice